The Atrium Fundraiser in Johnstown
Join us on Sunday, November 17th from 11am to 2pm for a delicious Rigatoni Dinner at St. John Gualbert’s Activity Hall located at 110 Adams Street in Johnstown, sponsored by The Atrium, a Not-For-Profit Senior Choice community.
– $7 per plate
– Pay at Door
– To-Go-Orders are also available for an additional $.50
– Basket Raffle Tickets and Bake Sale items will be available to purchase separately.
Sponsored by The Atrium, a Not-For-Profit Senior Choice community, proceeds of this event will go towards current fundraising efforts for to purchase a facility van
As the summer season nears it’s end, are you looking for a positive change in a supportive environment?
The Atrium, A Choice Community is offering a great opportunity for new residents joining our community with end of summer savings. New move-ins will receive a $250.00 savings on their monthly rent for THREE months. (End of Summer Special Expires 9/30/10)
Imagine a lifestyle that provides peace-of-mind knowing that
care and support is ALWAYS close by for your loved one with a
monthly rent that includes:
– All inclusive monthly fee
– A peace-of-mind with a safe & secured accommodations
– 24-hours Emergency Response
– Activities to keep mind, body and spirit motivated
– Scrumptious restaurant–style meals and snacks
– Assistance with medications
– Housekeeping and laundry services
– Maintenance-free lifestyle
The Atrium, A Choice Community, offers affordable personal
care living in comfortable and gracious living accommodations
dedicated to providing an enriched quality of life and support
through the various stages of life.