Honoring our Veterans at The Atrium
Today at The Atrium, A Choice, Community, we hold our annual Veterans Tribute to honor the Veterans in our community and throughout our country.
Our tribute celebration begins at 2:00pm, and will proceed as follows:
– Pledge of Allegiance / Welcome and Introduction from Denise Walters, Activities Director at The Atrium
– Live Music by Pianist, Tom Voytas
– Poem and Certificates presented by Laura Blanchetti of Heritage Hospice
– Recognizing Our Veterans Speech and Presentation by Southern Care Hospice
– Light Refreshments provided by Family Hospice UPMC
We are proud to honor Veterans of our U.S. Armed Forces. We recognize them as part of the “greatest generation” America has ever known. Thank you for your service to our country! God Bless You!